top of page

Immigration Services

What is an Immigrations Forms Specialist?

An immigration forms specialist is an individual who is hired to help fill out immigration forms (refer to the list below for the forms), translate a person's answers to the questions on the immigration forms, help collect supporting documents (such as birth certificates and other vital records that may be required to complete the forms), collect support documents, submit completed forms of the applicant's behalf, and make referrals to attorneys so an individual can get legal advice and have legal representation in immigration matters.

Immigration Forms

There are many different types of forms that immigration forms specialists can help with. Since the forms are slightly different, and may be confusing, we are here to provide guidance and assistance to ensure you get your forms and applications filled out properly.  Below is a list of the different types of applications and loans that we can assist you in the completion process.

  • I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

  • N-400 Application for Naturalization

  • N-600 Application for Certificate of Citizenship

  • I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

  • I-864 Affidavit of Support

  • AR-11 Change of Address

  • G-325A Biographic Information

  • G-639 Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act Request

  • I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

  • I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker

  • I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion

  • I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant

  • I-485A Supplement A to Form I-485

  • I-589 Application for Asylum and Withholding of Removal

  • I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility

  • I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence

  • I-765 Application for Employment Authorization

  • I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits

  • I-821 Application for Temporary Protected Status

  • I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

  • I-864A Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member

  • I-881 Application for Suspension of Deportation or Special Rule Cancellation of Removal 

  • I-912 Request for Fee Waiver

  • I-918 Petition for U Non-immigrant Status

  • N-336 Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings 

  • N-426 Request for Certification of Military or Naval Service

  • N-470 Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes

  • N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document

  • N-648 Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions

bottom of page